Rug Cleaning Melbourne
At Xpert Cleaning Solutions the most common rug cleaning method we employ is the hot water extraction (steam cleaning) . This method not only deep-cleans your rugs but also removes dirt and cleaning solution residues more effectively than other methods. We recommend steam cleaning , because in our experience, this is the most effective way of professional rug cleaning and carpet cleaning. Using this method, we can ensure the removal of all harmful microorganisms, mites and dust from your rug.
For steam cleaning our technicians inject a hot water solution into the rug to penetrate deep into the fibers of the rug. Dirt, dust mites and any other types of contamination will be extracted immediately with our high-powered truckmount system leaving your rug thoroughly clean and fresh.
- Hot Water Extraction is able to remove more dirt from your rugs than any other method.
- Help reducing allergen amounts in your home – highly recommended for families with children and pets.
- It is scientifically proven that steam cleaning method improves air quality – clean rugs act as a huge air filters in homes and dirty rugs may be dangerous for your health
- All types of biological contamination’s are destroyed by the hot water – microbes, mites, bed bugs and more.
Our rug cleaning process consists of the following steps:
- Initial Inspection: We consider any visible damage, stains, fading, color instability, wear, and other factors when determining the most appropriate cleaning method.
- Pre-Treatment: Special stain-removers chemicaks prepare spots for removal.
- Pre-Cleaning: This process targets heavily soiled areas.
- Agitation: The agitation process helps loosen stains and soil.
- Extraction: Hot steam rinse and extraction draw out loosened stains and soil.
- Grooming: Specialized tools restore the nap of your rug.
- Post-Cleaning Inspection: We check to make sure your rug cleaning meets our rigorous quality standards and repeat any earlier steps if needed..
Our primary goal is your complete satisfaction. Our rug cleaning specialists will always take special care of your antique, handmade, specialty, or otherwise delicate area rugs. Call today and let our experts make your area rugs look brand new!