Mattress Cleaning Melbourne
On an average, we all spend about one third of our time in bed – where up to 70% of the total dust mites in the home are found!. Dust mites don’t bite, but they can make life very uncomfortable for you and your family and aggravate from allergies or asthma. Flipping over the mattress or washing the sheets regularly won’t eliminate dust mites and their waste that can trigger allergies , our certified technicians will professionally steam clean your mattress and treat with a specialized formulated anti-allergen solution for a mattress free of dust mites, dirt, debris and allergens.
Dust mites (Dermatophagoides farinae) are small microscopic creatures that thrive in warm and humid areas like your pillows, sofas and mattresses. They are very tiny, cannot be seen with the naked eye, too small to be crushed by humans.
The dust mites themselves are not an irritant to humans, it’s their feces that causes Allergies! Each dust mite is capable of producing over 15 dung droppings a day. Since people shed an estimated of 1 gram of skin everyday , just by sleeping in your bed you are providing the perfect ecosystem for dust mites to grow, and they do!
Some symptoms of allergic reaction to dust mite feces includes sneezing, itching, watering eyes , discomfort, runny nose and even asthma attacks.
Other allergens such as mold have also proved to cause equally serious health problems. Fungi, particularly types commonly known as molds, can also trigger allergic reactions in humans.
Our Technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Only an experienced and certified technician can deliver the results you can trust. Our mattress cleaning process is designed to thoroughly clean, sanitize your mattress and effectively eliminate allergens. Our specially formulated hypo-allergenic , Allergy Relief Treatment cleaning solution neutralizes and reduces dust mites and allergens by more than 90%.
- We vacuum the mattress to remove loose dirt and dust with HEPA-filtration vacuum.
- The Mattress is then steam cleaned on all surfaces with a special low moisture cleaning tool designed to leave the mattress as dry as possible. This will kill and remove most dust mites and their droppings.
- Our Allergy Relief Treatment™, a hypoallergenic solution that effectively neutralizes the allergens, is applied to the mattress surface using a fine mist application.
- A high velocity air mover is used to speed the drying process if required .
- Your mattress then can be returned to bed, ready for a healthy good night’s sleep.